After watching all these films with macho men who look like they have been carrying iron for an entire lifetime, it is hard not to feel insecure if you are on the skinny or just fat and floppy side. There are many write-up and programs about gaining muscle but you probably think they’re an utter waste of time. However, after reading Jason Ferrugia’s Muscle Secrets you may be ready to change your mind.
Who is Jason Ferrugia
He is known as the most handsome man in fitness and one of the most vocal about his reservations on strength training. This proprietor of Renegade gym N.J has trained all manner of people from athletes to wrestlers. He masters the fitness industry so well and is now a well accomplished writer in anything fitness. With close to 20 years experience in the field, it is only normal that his advice on fitness should be taken seriously.
Muscle Gaining Secrets Review
If you thought you were never going to be able to build muscle, then you have something to be happy about. The eBook about Secrets was put together with the hard gainers in mind. All those who have used all tried and tested methods with no success are going to be happy they bought this book. In the book, you’ll find information on workouts, lifestyle, and diets that help in muscle building. There are three different programs arranged in order of difficulty and everything is arranged such that you don’t need a gym to follow. All you need are dumbbells for the various workouts.
This eBook is very informative and explains all the facts about building muscle in very simple words. Some of the facts highlighted are:
· Don’t try to train like a bodybuilder; your genes are not cut out for that.
· The male hormone testosterone is affected by the type of food and workouts you do. If you intend on building muscles you have to work on changing some of this.
· Don’t believe the hype about bodybuilding supplements.
The book goes on to explain why some muscle building tips will work and other wouldn’t. By the time you go through the book, you would have learnt some of the following.
· The amount of time needed to train different body parts to be able to notice any difference
· What you have been doing wrong all this while
· Know all about bad hormones that will affect the ability to grow muscles and how to put them under control.
· Best methods for getting ripped
· Learn the anabolic factors that are needed for rapid muscle growth
· Why rest periods are as important as workout periods
Jason is a hard gainer who was able to grow muscles in as little as a month. He uses his experience and training to bring to you something worth trying.
Muscle Gaining Secrets Exercise Details
Many who have looked at the site would agree that at first glance it would seem like a muscle gain program for bodybuilders. This book by Tom Venuto can scare anyone off with the volume but rest assured it has a lot of needed information. If you were hoping to get the latest exercises on how to build muscles, you will be disappointed. This book is all about your diet. This works for all persons whether they are muscle builder or not.
This book will help you learn the tricks to burning fat in a healthy way and within set deadlines. You’ll learn how to manipulate your body to burn fat faster. The book has information on eating plans and nutrition and how they help towards your muscle building goal. Don’t let the book’s volume deter you. There is a lot of information that can help you progress quickly in your goal of growing muscles. It may not seem like your typical muscle growth book but the information in it is complementary.
Secrets Advantages of the Muscle
Some of the things that make secrets stand out are:
· All workout plans and diet are already prepared so the user does not have to do a thing. All you need do is follow instructions as outlined.
· Many other programs for muscle building focus only on exercises that build one muscle at a time like biceps curls. However when you are a hardgainer, this could be a complete waste of time. These Secrets proposes doing compound lifts like squats.
· You don’t need to work out all week. Even an athlete will be dead tired if they did. The lifts proposed by Jason can be done at least two to three times a week.
· It would be totally useless if you spent time doing all the muscle exercises and did not eat correctly. Your diet is very important when it comes to gaining muscle and there is no way you will do this if your caloric intake is low. The book clearly brings this out and a meal plan is even given with little recipes that can be made by anyone.
· Sometimes it is not very clear how many lifts should be done per exercise and for how long this has clearly been explained in the Muscle Gaining process.
· Workouts are arranged in terms of experience form beginner, intermediate to advance. The steps in the different levels are already written and explain and you can move to the next level when you are through with any preceding one.
Disadvantage of the Secrets of Muscle Gaining
Although the use of pictures is quite good in explaining some exercises, it would have been better to use videos for more complicated lifts.
The Muscle Secrets format includes
· The manual that is 197 pages
· A 26 week beginner’s blast off sheet. In it, exercises are explained in plain language and a log book enables you to track progress.
· All questions about the book can be answered in the Maximum mass in Minimum time
· Three nutrition guides with meal plans
· All exercises featured in the book are found in the exercise bible.
To conclude, Jason Ferrugia has done his best to bring out the relationship between diet, as suggested in Muscle gaining secrets exercise details, and the best workout programs muscle building for hard gainers. The eBook is definitely an 8 on 10.