Does Waist Training Work?
This is another common question that we receive and the answer is always the same. It works if you work it. Your commitment directly determines the results you gain. As I always say, wearing a waist trainer for a couple of hours by itself will show results, but maintaining those results will be solely up to you. I always, always, recommend you use a waist trainer as a supplement to your fitness program. The results are miraculous if you do so. I cannot emphasize enough how resourceful waist training is if you include exercise and dieting.
What is Your Recommendation and How do I get Started?
Of course I would recommend waist training, but that is my personal opinion. I don’t know about you, but I like my organs the way they are. The truth of the matter is, it all depend on your goals. If your goal is to lose weight and have an hourglass silhouette then Waist Training is for you.
If your goal is just to emphasize on your waist reduction, and if you like the sensation of your body being dramatically restricted then corset training is for you.
To each their own. The fact is, they will both reduce your waistline; the only difference is the process. I will always stand by waist training as it personally worked for me and many of my friends My goal is to educate people as much as possible on the subject matter. So, if you do not like my depiction of corsets, I understand. However, my depiction is the truth and most of my articles always have evidence and resources to prove the point. It’s not like I’m writing randomly made up theories, these are actual facts.
To get started, you first have to identify your goal. This will enable you to identify which garment is for you, and what you are looking to accomplish. Once you have your goal, you need to pick a quality garment of course. The chap route always sounds great, but quality garments show quality results. eBay and Amazon are great for getting cheap products, but not great for getting great results.
Physical Benefits of Waist Training
The numerous benefits of wearing corsets are what attract thousands of women to this classic invention. The results are instantaneous and evidence by simmer waistline upon wearing a corset and there are sought after long-term benefits to be expedited as well. You will improve your posture, sculpt our figure and prevent any injury. Still not convinced? Let’s check out a long list of amazing physical benefits today.
• Did you know that wearing corsets could strengthen your back and help you with injuries you have experienced in the past? Yes, wearing corsets is beneficial in this aspect. It also prevents osteoporosis and other disorders such as fibromyalgia and arthritis.
• By correcting postures, corsets help people with scoliosis manage better and make the back curve less pronounced. After a long time of wearing corsets, scoliosis patients can observe a significant difference in their body structure. A man with plantar fasciitis felt much relief from pressure after wearing corsets for a couple of months.
• One great benefit of corsets is the reduction of headaches since people who wear corsets often are inclined to improve posture, which prevent the nerves from the spine to constrict. Communication of the spine and the brain becomes less obstructed which in turn cause fewer migraines.
• We are stressing the importance of correct body posture in preventing lumbar injuries especially for people whose profession requires them to stand all day or do a lot of bending and lifting. Mechanics, nurses and carpenters experience back pains because of the nature of their work. When they wear corsets, it will gradually improve their physical support, which in turn will enhance their endurance.
• Corsets have been known to help prevent the weakening of joints experienced by those who have connective tissue disorders. By wearing corsets and improving their posture, they are less likely to encounter dislocation of joints and other physically altering injuries.
• Wearing waist trainers like corsets have marvelous benefits including helping singers with their vocal exercises. During concerts, they can come in handy because they help singers reach higher notes by adding pressure to the diaphragm.
• Asthmatic people can benefit greatly from using corsets because proper posture improves the opening of the lungs, which allows breathing to be free and consistent. Ask your physician regarding this benefit before you do engage in waist training so that you will know if your body can handle it and if your health will be affected for the better.
• A lot of women are thankful to corsets for alleviating the pain of menstrual cramps when they are on their period. It is quite a relief to them when they are in the office and not have to worry about experiencing pain while working. When wearing the corset, the framing puts pressure on the midsection including the peritoneal organs, which help with uterine contractions. This kind of pressure significantly relieves pain in the midsection area.
• Since corsets add pressure on the abdomen and somewhat acts as a girdle, you can expect abdominal hernias to be prevented. It is best to consult your doctor before using corsets as a way of avoiding abdominal hernias from getting worse. Our bodies differ and you might not be allowed to do this in your situation. It depends on what your body can handle and your doctor can help you determine this.
• Wearing corsets is not only preventive measure for injuries. It can also be an aid as a healing agent for abdominal injuries that are a lot worse especially the ones experienced after a car accident. The muscles in the abs region are strengthened on the external level, which in reality can stop them from collapsing.
• For women who have given birth, there are special types of corsets that can be used to help with diastasis recti or what is commonly referred to as the separation of the muscles I the midsection which occur when pregnant women are in the late stages of gestation. As a safety precaution, you can inquire about this subject with you OB because he/she can better explain this in detail.
• More than just he physical benefits of weight loss for people, wearing corsets can alter the psychological perception of people about their body. /when they wear corsets, they feel thinner which motivates them to use corsets often. The weight loss occurs when the corsets prevent the midsection fro getting bigger. People who wear corsets are less likely to over eat so the big picture will naturally show a much more in control person who experienced significant weight loss overtime.
• People with ultra fast metabolic rate also have problems gaining the necessary weight in order to get an hourglass figure. They may experience disorders such as hyperthyroidism. If they just wear corsets for a specific period of time, they will be able to eat better and the weight gain can be targeted to specific areas in the body through the framing of the corsets.
• It is not just celebrities who are looking at the great benefits of wearing corsets, so do athletes in different field of sports. Swimming coaches have encouraged their swimmers to wear waist trainers to they will have a better and more competitive form. Some swimmers who have already retired are also getting rid of their barrel chest through corset training. Athletes such as runners and body builders are noticing the benefits of wearing corsets on a regular basis an they have incorporated them in their warm up exercises as well.
Most of the physical benefits of wearing corsets are on the health side and it is good to see a licensed health practitioner or your family doctor regarding these benefits. Corset training is a great innovation of human being s and with the proper guidance; it can give you benefits that may affect your entire life in a positive way.